Labrador paw standard for the paw is relatively thick, lateral there is 5cm, the bone is a certain amount of strength.
What Labrador paws look like
1. The amount of bone most easily seen from the paws. Good Labrador, even if it is only 30 days of puppies, feet are very thick, lateral has more than 5cm. Bone mass is extremely important. If the bone mass is insufficient, the future dog’s physique will be skinny and weak, and it will not become an ideal good dog.
2. hair color, we like different standards. Some friends like golden yellow, some like light yellow (close to white), and some like black. Only the color is pure, with no miscellaneous hair on the line; the color of the dog, and he grew up, basically about the same, grew up to be slightly darker, depending on the color of the ears.
3. head Labrador’s head has two characteristics. First, there is a pronounced skeletal protrusion slightly after the top of the head; without this protrusion, the species is not pure. Secondly, in the nose Zheng, is concave state a longitudinal straight line, deep than shallow good.
4. mouth. Use your hand to hold the baby’s mouth; the thicker the mouth Labrador, the wider the future mouth. Otherwise, it is easy to grow into a sharp-tongued dog. In the moderate range, the wider the mouth, the more powerful to hold with the hand, so the better the character.
5. ears, the ears can not be too big – ears too big and too long, not an advantage, but a defect. Pulling the tip of the ear and covering the front of the eye can be a disadvantage if more than too much.
6. eyes, purebred fine Labrador adult dog, when looking straight ahead, should not show the whites of the eyes – but, when selecting a puppy, absolutely do not buy such a dog. All mammals have a characteristic that the eyes are just born and grow up, and the eye size changes extremely small. Many people as a child, have their eyes pretty significant, growing up to become smaller because the eyes themselves remain the same. Therefore, when you buy a puppy, you should adequately reveal the whites of the eyes – note that it is appropriate.
7. nose mirror, Labrador’s nose should be black. If it is red, then even if it is a natural frame. Take a closer look.
8. the tail, many friends in the selection, do not pay attention to the rear. Please pay attention to the Labrador entry model standing. If the seat is up or flat, someone must be pulled up. When the Labrador stands still, the bottom must hang downward at an angle. When you buy a baby dog, his tail should be pinned behind his butt or drooping moderately when standing still. When running, the bottom will not be utterly straight back, much less similar to a Chinese Field Dog that rolls up.
9. paws, very naturally tucked in rather than spread out.
When choosing a Labrador, many aspects need to be examined.