Ten key points for Samoyed breeding
The Arctic sun and snow give the Samoyed a white and ice-colored coat, making the Samoyed a noble smiling prince. The Samoyed’s pure smile, sparkling eyes and warm face often make us feel innocent and happy, and the Samoyed’s intelligence makes for less trouble than any other breed. The Samoyed has a thick head of hair and is suitable for cold places, requiring 24-hour air conditioning to regulate the temperature in the hot summer months, but also good ventilation. Also, it is important to take care of normal grooming once a day and once after going out for exercise, depending on the situation. It is important to keep a lot of exercise every day. Do you know how to be a good Samoyed parent? The following shows you all aspects of the Samoyed:
Ten key points for Samoyed breeding
1. Only by treating the Samoyed as a human companion and friend can we patiently raise, care for and train the Samoyed. You can’t be temperamental and hot and cold.
2. Samoyeds do not have human intelligence, cannot think logically, and do not understand human language. Samoyed can only learn through memory. Therefore, it is important to be patient in training, repeating codes or gestures, and gradually helping them to develop certain behavioral habits without being too hasty or demanding.
3. The emotional connection between human and Samoyed is a prerequisite for human and Samoyed living together. Therefore, the owner should have more contact with the Samoyed, care for it more and treat it more kindly.
4. Samoyeds vary in how well they learn and how well they adapt in their encounters with others. Therefore, we should be careful to differentiate in different situations and not abandon and abuse the laggards.
5. During the breeding process, the qualities, characteristics and habits of the Samoyed must be studied and understood in order to develop and shape it according to its characteristics and human needs.
6. One never loses restraint when dealing with a Samoyed. Understanding, patience and love should always be the same. For a Samoyed trainer, losing one’s mind and beating a Samoyed to abuse it is the least desirable. Even if the Samoyed makes a mistake, the punishment should be appropriate. Otherwise, it will not only abolish a good Samoyed, but will also lose the meaning of having a Samoyed and does not comply with the regulations related to animal protection.
7. Don’t overindulge in Samoyed cut, take care not to favor food, proper outdoor exercise and appropriate punishment after mistakes are all love for Samoyed.
8. The Samoyed should be rewarded and punished appropriately and promptly. The training and shaping of the Samoyed will be twice as effective if the rewards and punishments are appropriate and timely.
9. The Samoyed is a running animal. He likes and needs exercise to stay healthy and Samoyed by nature. He should not be kept in a house or pen with a limited range of motion for long periods of time.
10. Before choosing a Samoyed and bringing it home, prepare the Samoyed house and other Samoyed appliances. It is best to learn and understand something about Samoyed husbandry management first. Pet rat; Hamster; Hamster feeding; Hamster health
Samoyed Dada breeding tips
Feeding tips from a Samoyed Daredevil
1: Samoyed puppies are very soft on all fours when they first arrive at my house. From what I read, it was mainly because they were relatively small, but also malnourished. I looked at their fur and found a lot of ticks. A Samoyed this small can’t use Flareon. Fortunately, he was holding it in his hand.jeff a bottle of colorless and odorless question, a bottle of colorless and odorless lice killing water suitable for dogs and cats of any age. So remind everyone that if you encounter similar problems in the future, look at the body and age of the Samoyed puppy before deciding on the use of drugs. Don’t give a Samoyed puppy that is too young to be medicated.
2: I dry the lice water and then use a hair dryer to keep them from catching a cold. In the future, sometimes they will step on themselves or lay on themselves NN while playing inside, I also wash them, but quickly. After washing, immediately wipe with a large towel and then blow dry with a hair dryer until the moisture is absorbed with a large towel. Here I would like to remind that Samoyed puppies should not be bathed, but very quickly and carefully. Rubbing and chafing is not necessary because they are not that dirty and proper warm water washing is fine.
3: Samoyed puppies that have been breastfed may not be interested in plastic pacifiers at first, and breast milk does not taste the same as pet formula. At this point, they may refuse to suck on the pacifier. These two Samoyeds refused to take the pacifier. I had no choice but to use a syringe and slowly push his mouth in, must be slow or aspiration of the trachea is very dangerous, have patience, as long as he is willing to drink and feed until his tummy rumbles slightly, this time you can stop. The purpose of this is to let them slowly get used to the taste of formula and promote their adaptation and automatic sucking on the pacifier next time.
4: It’s hard to say how much to eat. But from my personal experience and from the experts I’ve consulted, a useful criterion is a slightly bulging stomach. It’s a very visual concept and easier to grasp. I have two Samoyeds whose exact birthdays are unknown, I had them for more than a week before they opened their eyes, and before they opened their eyes, I usually fed them once every three hours, because according to my hand, their stomachs emptied after three hours or so, and their tummies would be significantly smaller. For a week after their eyes open, I feed them every three and a half hours, and then slowly once every four hours. Before feeding the dog food, it was every six hours.
List of contraindications for Samoyed breeding
List of contraindications for Samoyed breeding
Regular exercise, a proper diet and a scientific lifestyle are essential to the health and well-being of the Samoyed. Parents still need to know some contraindications.
1. Do not bathe your sick Samoyed or young Samoyed before 3 months of age. Because sick Samoyeds and young Samoyeds are physically weak and resistant to disease, bathing will not only aggravate the condition, but also cause colds.
2. If the Samoyed is in the growth phase, do not over-exercise as their bones are not strong enough to handle the stress of excessive exercise. Small amounts of exercise should be done regularly until the Samoyed is fully mature. Remember that large Samoyeds mature later than small Samoyeds. You can consult your breeder or veterinarian.
3. Samoyed should not eat foods high in sugar, fat and salt. High-sugar, high-fat food can easily make the dog fat and induce a series of diseases. Excess salt will certainly increase the burden of kidney excretion, affecting the health of the kidneys, breaking the balance of body fluids and causing various skin diseases.
4. Like a greedy child, a Samoyed’s greed is not always good for him. Parents should not coddle and accommodate. They should change old, unscientific feeding concepts and habits as soon as possible. Once the Samoyed’s health is affected by nutritional imbalance, your time and money will be spent in the animal hospital.
5. Don’t ignore your sweet Samoyed. If he is neglected, he will do things that seem to him to get your attention but seem to you to be inexcusable, such as chewing on furniture, peeing anywhere, and making a mess in the house. Detailed Breed Profile Samoyed
Detailed breed profile of the Samoyed
Breed: Samoyed Samoyed
Body Type: Medium-sized dog
Life expectancy: about 10-14 years
Hair: Extremely rich, thick, pliable, with a thick polar epidermis. The Samoyed has two coats: the lower layer is short, soft and thick; the outer layer is long, rough and straight. The coat forms a ring collar around the neck and shoulders, especially for males. On the front of the head and legs, the hair is short and smooth; outside the ears, the hair is short, distant and smooth. There is good soft hair in the ears. The hair forms pants on the back of the thighs. There should be a protective layer of hair growing between the toes. The tail should be covered with abundant hair. The epidermis of females tends to be shorter and softer than that of males. A good coat always has a special shiny sheen.
Color: Pure white, cream or light brown. The basic color is white with light brown stripes. Never have the impression of dark brown.
Size: male 57cm error 3cm, female 53cm error 3cm.
The characteristics of the Samoyed have led more and more people to love and keep them as their pets, and the Samoyed is becoming a happy spirit in our cities. –It is only by understanding the growth of the Samoyed that it can grow up in a better and healthy way. I hope we can all be the best Samoyed parents and keep exploring the strengths and advantages of the Samoyed and live happily with it.
Pacific Women’s Network Samoan