Cooking for your beloved baby dog yourself is a favorite leisurely hobby of dog parents. However, making nutritious and delicious meals for dogs is not easy. Many dog parents get worried because they don’t know how to match the ingredients. Here are five easy and convenient nutritious recipes for dog parents to make delicious meals for their dogs:
Chicken soup oatmeal porridge
Homemade dog delicious food chicken soup oatmeal
Chicken puree flavored baby food, instant cereal, chicken broth, goji berries
1. Bring chicken broth to a boil and add to pureed baby food, instant cereal and goji berries.
2. Bring to a boil, soften the cereal and turn off the heat, then cool and serve.
Baby food is also marketed in many flavors such as beef, fish, vegetables and fruits that can be varied. This porridge is nutritious, contains no ingredients that require biting, and is perfect for puppies and older dogs.
When cooking, note that the goji berries should be brewed in hot water first, then cooked in a pot. The weight of the chicken broth determines the consistency of the congee, which can be increased or decreased according to personal preference.
If you’re worried that your dog won’t like the taste of the cereal, you can put more chicken puree and less cereal.
Dog food macaroni
Dog food macaroni is a delicious homemade treat
Stuffed pork, dry dog food, macaroni, tomato salsa, salad oil
1. Prepare a pot of boiling water, pour in the macaroni and cook for 7 minutes, remove and set aside;>
2. Heat salad oil in salad oil, slightly fry pork filling, add dry dog food, macaroni, tomatoes, tomato salsa, cook together, remove from heat;>
3. Cool and serve.
This meal is for dogs who especially need a boost of energy, and for dogs or puppies who have lost their appetite or are sick, break up the large pellets before serving.
Also, the oil and meat should be in moderation so as not to be too greasy. The tomato salsa should be sparing because it already has seasoning. The macaroni can also be replaced with a variety of noodles, but it’s best to cut them into small pieces ahead of time so the dog doesn’t choke on them.
Chicken paste and corn soup
Chicken paste corn soup is a delicious homemade meal
Chicken breast, corn kernels, can of ham and corn chowder, whipped cream, water
1. Chopped chicken breasts;>
2. Cook ground chicken, corn kernels, and canned soup;>
3. Finally, add the whipped cream and stir well, remove from heat.
The weight of the ground chicken can be chosen according to the size of the dog, or it can be mixed with the soup for a better taste.
Frozen corn kernels are usually available in supermarkets. They must be cooked during cooking to avoid indigestion. Ham and corn soup can be bought in large supermarkets or you can use ham kernels instead.
Parents of dogs should remember to give the soup to their dogs only after it has cooled, otherwise it will burn them.
Eggplant omelet with rice
Homemade doggy delicious food eggplant omelet rice
Canned food, white rice, lentils, carrots, potatoes, eggs, tomato sauce, chicken broth.
1. Break the eggs and fry them into an egg crust and set aside.
2. Dice lentils, carrots, and potatoes, cook in boiling water, add canned meat, white rice, and chicken broth, and stir well.
3. Place the mixed rice in the center of the egg crust and wrap the crust in half.
4. Mix the tomato sauce with a little chicken broth and pour over the omelet.
Canned dogs can choose from a variety of flavors, usually ones that the dog likes to eat. The smaller the vegetables are cut, the better, so that some picky dogs don’t pick them out of the rice.
If you don’t have time to cook chicken stock, you can substitute ready-made canned chicken stock or melted chicken bouillon cubes, but dilute these products because of the added seasoning, and watch the salt.
If you want to save time, you can omit making the egg crust and serve the jambalaya directly to your dog.
Chicken and pork skin jelly
Homemade doggy goodness food chicken and pork skin jelly
Chicken, pork rinds, ginger
1. Cook the chicken, chop and set aside.
2. Wash the pork skin and cook it with the ginger for about an hour until the soup is creamy. Remove the pork skin and ginger and set aside the soup.
3. Add the ground chicken to the pork rind soup, refrigerate, and serve in chunks when completely solidified.
The finished product can be divided into small cups and taken one cup per meal, so that you can control the portion size of your dog’s snack and avoid your dog gaining weight.
The pork rinds used to make the soup can also be chopped up for the dog, making the most astute use of all the ingredients.
These five recipes include porridge, noodles, soup, rice and snacks that are sure to satisfy your greedy, picky doggie! What are you waiting for! Go cook for your dog and let him feel the love you have for him!